|Number of Crew: 5||Languages: |
Captain: IAN STUART (U.S.)
- Previous Charter Yachts: 112’ JOPAJU, 116’ HAPPY HOUR. 90’ TUMBLEHOME
- Waters Cruised: U.S. (East Coast and Gulf Coast), Bahamas, Mexico, Caribbean, Cuba
Ian started his career as a Youth Sailing Instructor in 1991 and has always been very involved in Offshore Sail Racing – two of which he was Captain in the Centennial Newport to Bermuda Race and Fort Lauderdale to Key West Race. After several years working Day Charter operations from 2001-2011 Ian moved up to larger private yachts with heavier cruising schedules. Ian has gained strong engineering skills to complement his navigational skills and is an excellent team leader as Captain. From the moment you meet Ian, you can tell he takes pride in his job, enjoys showing guests a wonderful experience aboard and demonstrates efficiency with a calm demeanor to everyone.
- Licenses & Certificates / USCG 500T
- Education / BA in Sociology, St. Lawrence University
Mate/Engineer: AARON LLOYD (U.S.)
- Previous Yachts: 116’ TAIL LIGHTS, 124’ VICTORY LANE
- Waters Cruised: U.S. (East Coast), Bahamas
Originally from California, Aaron migrated East to similar climate and the opportunity to work steadily for more extended itineraries. He has progressed over the last 7-8 years from Deckhand to Mate on private and charter yachts up to 130’ primarily cruising FL/ Bahamas. In this region he fine tuned his skills not only on deck but in the engine room and especially in the realm of fishing, which he thoroughly enjoys. Aaron is very personable with guests and has great energy for those who are eager to engage in watersports activities aboard.
- Licenses & Certificates / USCG 200T
Stewardess: *Profile coming soon!
Stew / Deck: *freelance
Chef: PINO *freelance