P.O. Box 306417, 5D-2 Estate Misgunst, St. Thomas, VI, 00803, USVI
(844) 522-3913 / (340) 774-5687
BLUE MOON C58
BLUE MOON C58 SAMPLE MENU
Start with a Caribbean continental breakfast containing a delectable local fruit salad, yoghurt, fresh croissants, bagels and artisan bread.
Add on any of the following:
- Omelettes and fresh egg dishes made to order.
- Fresh granola or steel cut oats with fresh berries, fruit and nuts.
- Home made waffles with fresh fruit coulis.
- Ciabatta french toast with roasted peaches and creme fraiche.
Lobster salad with celery and a light lemon infused mayonnaise dressing.
Succulent large shrimp in a ginger and chille sauce.
Wild mushroom frittata with camenbert and fresh basil.
Artichokes with a Moorish butter sauce.
Local freshly caught fish with a large selection of salads.
The expansive Blue Moon meze platter.
From the grill:
- Local lobster prepared any style (garlic or thermidor are both popular).
- Arabian spiced lamb, butterflied to ensure a luscious flavor.
- Baseball cut fillet steaks with sautéed mushrooms and onions.
- Juicy harissa flavored vegetable kebabs.
From the oven:
- Hungarian pancakes containing slow cooked chicken in a creamy smoked paprika sauce.
- Prawn Saganacki - large prawns baked in a homemade tomato sauce.
- Gallete of asparagus, baby tomatoes and comte cheese.
All lunches and evening meals are brought together with fresh salads and hot side dishes, from a quinoa, melon and feta salad to roasted new potatoes in rosemary olive oil.
- Poached pears in red wine and Grenadian nutmeg.
- Baked peaches in fresh honey and local spices.
- Chocolate cake in fresh fruit sauces.
- Tropical cheese cake.
- Home made ice cream in numerous flavors.
- A scrumptious cheese board.