The food on NOVA is delicious ; freshly cooked, healthy and well balanced. Having traveled extensively, Lesley brings you varied and favorite dishes from around the world.
She is able to cater for most dietary requirements, and personally follows a Gluten-Free diet.
All menus are individually planned according to guests requests and dietary preferences.
This is a small selection of some of her mouth-watering dishes.
Served with fresh chilled fruit juice, tea or freshly brewed coffee
fresh fruit or smoothie
muesli or cereal with yogurt
Eggs Holandaise with Crispy Bacon on toasted English Muffins
Banana or Blueberry Pancakes with Honey bacon on the side.
Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon, fresh dill and grilled tomatoes on Toasted Bagel
Omelete with your choice of fillings, bacon, herbs, mushrooms, cheese, tomatoes
continental breakfast: fresh baked muffins, cold meats, cheeses, pickles, assorted fresh bread, and assorted jams and spreads
light and delicious dishes, we add to and change according to the availability of the freshest seasonal ingredients.
* Pan-seared Tuna with a lime pepper crust and green bean salad
* Spicy Caribbean Pork Tenderloin with fresh Island Salad
* Barbecued Grilled Chicken Breasts with melted cheese and Black Bean Salsa served with freshly baked cornbread
* Smoked Salmon on a bed of fresh romaine lettuce, Avocado, dill and goats cheese salad
* Tortillas. Build your own scrumptious tortilla, a selection of fillings including fish, chicken, beef, tomato salsa, cheese, lettuce, guacamole and sour cream.
Your favorite Cocktail Specials – Pina Collada, Pain Killer, Dark n Stormy, Bushwacker, Margarita Classic, Caipirina or a ‘Virgin’ Cocktail which appeals to all ages.
* Crab Cakes served with spicy mango chutney
* Barbecued Tequila Prawns with Green Tomato Salsa
* Spicy Butternut and coconut cream soup
* Mediterranean platter
* Thai calamari salad with spicy sesame dressing
Your nightly “Dinner Party” served in our spacious cockpit under star studded skies.
your choice of Wine, Ice water or ships bar, to accompany the following:
* Grilled Pork Tenderloin with cranberry and port Jus, pureed potatoes, asparagus
and fresh arugula salad
* Thai Jungle Curry Shrimp Jasmine rice and Asian marinated vegetables
* Salmon Fillets poached in cream and caper sauce served on a bed of fettuccine noodles
* Seared Ahi tuna, cilantro lime rice, stir-fried ginger pineapple with cucumber daikon
* BBQ steak,loaded baked potatoes, steamed corn, fresh garden salad
* Butter Chicken Curry, Basmati Rice, Popodums, sambals
* Fresh Grilled Lobster, coconut risotto and fresh mango salad
* Caribbean Rum Flambe Bananas with vanilla ice cream
* Chocolate Mousse
* Fresh Baked Apple Tart with whipped chantilly cream
* Creme Caramel
* Passion Fruit creme brulee
* Frozen Lime and white chocolate torte with coconut crust
FAMILY MENUS – Suitable for the younger members of the family will be planned according to your preference sheets.
* Hamburgers, * Macaroni and Cheese* Tacos* Chicken Tenders* Quesidillas* Lasagne
Soft drinks, sodas, water, beers and spirits are available all day for your enjoyment on Extasea.
Our Spirits include: Smirnoff Vodka, Gordons Gin, Johnny Walker Red Label, Jose Cuervo Tequila, Bailey’s, Jack Daniels, Cruzan Rum, Goslings Rum, Bacardi, Hennessy Brandy.
Red and/or White Wines. We also have a selection of liqueurs for after dinner.